Well, to be more precise, you can begin to affect change in a moment.
In a split second you can set in motion the force that will change your life. It only takes a second to think a thought. It only takes a second to think a different thought. The most important thoughts you can have are about God and about yourself.
Why are your thoughts important?
- Thoughts are gauges to your beliefs
- Thoughts directly influence attitudes
- Attitudes influence actions
- Actions are choices that determine the direction of our lives
- Direction leads to destination
- Therefore, thoughts have a significant impact on destiny (destination)
You can control your destiny. You can change your life.
You control your thoughts, so that they don't control you. This is where self-control begins for every area of your life. It all begins in your thoughts. The more you manage them, the more you manage your life. Set yourself up for success!
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2a